Autodesk® AutoCAD® is software for developing and drafting 2D and 3D designs.
This offer provides a one-year subscription to AutoCad for one user to install and run the software on a single computer and 25 GB of A360 cloud storage.
- Design tools: You can create interactive and textured maps, generate 3D design ideas, and analyze the continuity between objects’ surfaces.
- File sharing and connectivity: AutoCAD makes it possible to receive input on designs from an intranet and social media and synchronize files with A360, Autodesk’s cloud service.
- Customization: AutoCAD includes a development platform for specialized applications and integrates with Autodesk Apps.
- Remote access: AutoCAD web and mobile apps let you create, edit, view, and share CAD drawings through browsers and mobile devices.
- Specialized toolsets: This AutoCAD subscription includes the following specialized toolsets.
- Architecture: Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation, and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks.
- Electrical: Adds electrical design features to help you create, modify, and document electrical controls systems.
- Map 3D: Incorporates GIS topology so you can use and maintain CAD and GIS data for planning, design, and data management.
- Mechanical: Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you create, modify, and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- MEP: Adds features to help you draft, design, and document MEP building systems in an AutoCAD environment.
- Plant 3D: Adds features to help you produce P&IDs and then integrate them into a 3D plant design model.
- Raster Design: Adds raster-to-vector tools to help you convert raster images into DWG objects and edit scanned drawings in a familiar AutoCAD environment.
See the full list of features.