Autodesk® Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection is software for creating 3D building designs and infrastructure designs for transportation, land, utility, and water projects. It supports building information modeling (BIM) and computer-aided design (CAD) workflows.
This provides a one-year subscription to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection for one user to install and run the software on a single computer and 25 GB of A360 cloud storage. This collection includes AutoCAD®, Revit®, Navisworks Manage®, and other applications. See a full list of software included with this suite.
- Design and documentation: The Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection includes a comprehensive set of CAD tools for creating designs; cleaning, organizing, and visualizing datasets; and editing scanned drawing plans.
- Infrastructure planning: The Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection allows you to access geographic information system (GIS) data and perform spatial analyses.
- Preliminary design: The collection includes tools for streamlining agency approval and developing functional plans.
- Project collaboration: The collection’s tools can link Industry Foundation Class (IFC) files into Revit® and can aggregate multiple design models into a single file.
- Simulation: You can design buildings for energy efficiency and can run energy and structural analyses.
- Visualization: You can apply unique styles to designs and can build and display them in 3D.